Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (2024)

by Lauren Hartmann 82 Comments

*This post may contain affiliate links in the recipe card*

I love a good pasta, but do you want to know what I love more? A one pot pasta! One that miraculously has a depth of flavor that will make it seem like it took forever. This vegan one pot creamy Brussels sprouts pasta is incredible. The liquid the pasta is cooked in makes a creamy sauce that will totally amaze you. Then that is tossed with crazy garlicky Brussels sprouts. This whole meal takes about 30 minutes and is 9 ingredients. Anyone can make this and everyone will love this!

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (2)

The first step of this process is to saute the garlic and Brussels sprouts in a large pot that you can use to later cook the pasta. So saute the Brussels, remove them from the pot. Then add all the ingredients to the pot that will make the sauce. Then cook the pasta in the sauce, add the sprouts and garlic back to the pot and boom! Done, that’s it. It is shocking how much flavor you get out of these very few ingredients!

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (3)

This is a great recipe for beginners, no scary instructions. No scary ingredients you’ve never heard of. Just very straight forward, easy comfort food. It is no less amazing for seasoned vegan chefs. I seriously need and endless supply of easy dinners. I’m so busy, that is basically all I can throw together these days. Something that uses one pot and is ready in a flash!

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (4)

Brussels sprouts, lemon, garlic, creaminess. This vegan one pot creamy garlic Brussels sprouts pasta has all the good stuff. Make this once and you will make it again and again! This is also a great base recipe to use with any vegetables you have on hand. This would be perfection with mushrooms, broccoli, onions, peas, or honestly anything you need to use up that has been sitting in your fridge.

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (5)

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta

Print Recipe

Quick and easy super creamy pasta with garlicky Brussels sprouts made all in one pot.

Course Main Course

Prep Time 10 minutes mins

Cook Time 30 minutes mins

Total Time 40 minutes mins

Servings 4

Calories 524

Author Lauren Hartmann

Ingredients

Instructions

• Heat the olive oil on medium high in a large pot. Add the garlic and Brussels sprouts. Saute for about 5 minutes, reducing heat as needed.

• Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Then add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and toss to coat. Then reduce heat to medium low, cover the pot and let the Brussels sprouts cook for about 10 more minutes or until the Brussels sprouts are tender.

• Remove the Brussels sprouts and garlic from the pot and put into a bowl. Set aside.

• Now, in the same pot, heat the vegan butter on medium high. Once it is melted, add the flour and whisk to combine. Let it simmer for 1-2 minutes.

• Then add the vegetable broth, non-dairy milk and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Whisk to combine with the butter and flour, making sure there are no lumps.

• Bring the liquid to a boil, then add the spaghetti. I like to break the spaghetti in half. Stir and press the spaghetti down into the liquid.

• Cover and reduce heat to medium just so the liquid is at a small bubble. Let simmer for about 8-10 minutes or until the spaghetti is done. Stir every few minutes, as the liquid starts to reduce, just continue to press the spaghetti down into the liquid as much as possible.

• Once the spaghetti is done, the liquid should be a nice thick sauce. Then add the remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and another pinch of salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning.

• Now add the Brussels sprouts and garlic back to the pot and toss to combine everything. Heat for another 1-2 minutes. Serve with extra lemon juice and vegan Parmesan if desired.

Notes

The amount of liquid will be just enough to cook the pasta, it may not look like enough, but I promise it is!

Nutrition

Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 654mg | Potassium: 796mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 2108IU | Vitamin C: 107mg | Calcium: 241mg | Iron: 4mg

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (6)
Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (7)

Other popular recipes:

• The Best Vegan Coconut Cakeby Lauren Hartmann 2
  • Vegan Meal Prep Salad Jarsby Lauren Hartmann
  • Vegan Mediterranean Loaded Friesby Lauren Hartmann
  • The Best Vegan Snack Wrapsby Lauren Hartmann

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (8)lex

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (9)
    I’ve never cooked my pasta this way before but it was really tasty. I used broccolini instead of brussels sprouts. Yum! Thanks for sharing.

2. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (10)Michelle Kilty

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (11)
    i made this tonight – it was stellar. I had some frozen brussels sprouts and pasta I needed to use up. I added some garbanzo beans just because I had some in my fridge. Absolutely wonderful. I reduced the garlic a smidge for my tastes. Really easy and quick!

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (12)Anne

Did you sauté the frozen sprouts, I have never tried that and am curious how it worked. Thanks!

3. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (13)Jules

Delicious and easy! Super creamy and garlicky. Will make this often.

4. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (14)Sarah

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (15)
    As a non-vegan, this was FANTASTIC! The texture of the sauce was so smooth and creamy. This is now my new go-to instead of mac and cheese when I’m having a craving.

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (16)Caroline

What non-dairy milk did you use? I’m non vegan and not sure what would taste best

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (17)Sam

I realize this is nearly a year later but I wanted to add that I personally prefer soy milk in recipes like this. Almond milk is really thin in consistency (usually) and oat milk is almost too sweet. I hope that helps!

5. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (18)Emily G

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (19)
    I made this recipe tonight for dinner and o.m.g. It is so yummy and so comforting—especially in the middle of January, Can’t wait to make this one over and over again.

6. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (20)Allyson

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (21)
    Made this tonight, seriously so delicious I’m holding back from eating the whole pot so the rest of my household can have some! Thank you for this amazing recipe 10/10 would recommend full of flavor and a very easy dinner.

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (22)John

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (23)
      I love the one pot recipes! I added too much pasta and some stuck to the pot but it worked out.
      The sauce is perfectly creamy and has a unique flavor, we were getting bored with our usual alfredo dishes. This reminds me of those Knorr pasta packets, but in a good way. It was delicious!

7. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (24)Taylor

What if you wanted to use fresh pasta that only cooks in about 90 seconds? Would you recommend boiling it separately and adding it in at the end, or reducing the liquid a little bit first so it’s not in the pot for 8-10?

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (25)Lauren Hartmann

I think if you use fresh pasta, the whole recipe would have to be reworked. The reason the liquid becomes a sauce is because the pasta is cooked in it and absorbs the liquid and it becomes very thick. If you cook pasta separately or fresh pasta in the liquid for only a few minutes, you would have more of a soup situation. You may be able to use fresh pasta and cut the amount of liquid you use for the sauce in half. I hope that is sort of helpful! 🙂

8. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (26)Daisy

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (27)
    Absolutely delicious recipe! Love it and I’m not even a lover of Brussels !
    The way the spaghetti cooked was like magic ☺️ Thanks!

9. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (28)Joan

Thank you for the great recipe idea that includes so much garlic. I just made a couple of changes by roasting the Brussels sprouts and garlic first, used whole wheat pastry flour, and olive oil instead of vegan butter. It still looked as beautiful as yours and was delicious. Unfortunately, it was so good that we ate so much we ended up with not enough for lunch the next day. I will definitely double it next time.

10. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (29)Crystal

What non dairy milk would you recommend
    Some of them have a sweet taste that probably isn’t right for this recipe

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (30)Lauren Hartmann

I like to use unsweetened soy milk or almond milk.

11. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (31)Suzanne

This looks so good! I’ve never seen Brussel sprouts used with pasta before! Can’t wait to try it!

12. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (32)Marlene

Can I use lime in place of lemon? Or anything instead of lemon? I have an ulcer and simply cannot eat lemons (or cranberries or apples!) But other than that, it sounds just my thing so I really would like to try it if you can suggest a substitution ).

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (33)Lauren Hartmann

I don’t think lime would work very well, but you could skip it if you want, or if you can use white vinegar or red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar, I think those would work better!

13. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (34)Megs

Can you use gluten free flour?

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (35)Lauren Hartmann

Yes, I think that will work the same!

14. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (36)Nancy Merkh

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (37)
    This was delicious! Thanks for a very easy, tasty, and successful recipe! I will definitely make this again and again.

15. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (38)Amelia

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (39)
    Just made this and it was so delicious and creamy! Going to prepare it for a new mother who is vegetarian~ I know she will love it! Thank you for sharing!

16. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (40)Slh

Hi. Do you think it would work with all-purpose gluten free flour and gf pasta? Thanks.

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (41)Lauren Hartmann

Absolutely! It should be work just the same!

17. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (42)Belinda Grivas

Absolutely delish!

18. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (43)Maria B

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (44)
    I just only had oat milk on hand, but it was delicious! Thank you for the recipe!

19. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (45)Tarrick Brigden

This was So delicious that my Lady and I ate the entire pot 🙃! Your recipes are always delicious!

Tarrick

20. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (46)Alaina

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (47)
    This was delicious! I cooked it with angel hair and ended up wanting to cook the whole pound of pasta so I added more veggie broth and more earth balance. The end product was really great but next time I think I might double the sauce recipe for a pound of pasta (I love obscene amounts of sauce). I also added some vegan chorizo for some protein. I love how versatile this recipe is. You can pretty much add or substitute any veggie you’d like – but brussels sprouts are always amazing.

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (48)Melanie

For the leftovers we just had we added Morningstar Buffalo fake chicken nuggets and it was SO GOOD with the light extra zing! Ext time I’m making it with garlic mushrooms. We also used oat milk and Earth Balance and it was good!

21. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (49)KA

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (50)
    Used oat milk and lentil pasta. Outstanding flavor and creaminess!

22. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (51)Elle

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (52)
    I was looking for a recipe to use up the brussels sprouts in my freezer and made this for dinner tonight.
    Amazing deliciousness! Thank you! I will make it again, and again, and again…..

23. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (53)S

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (54)
    Such a good recipe! Quicker than you think. Second time around I added cherry tomatoes and wilted baby kale with some crushed red pepper, killer.

24. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (55)Robin

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (56)
    This was incredible! I did 1.5x the recipe so I could use a whole box of pasta, and I added 8’oz of mushrooms and some Beyond Meat hot Italian sausage that I cut up and sautéed (because my husband is not vegan but will eat vegan things happily if they have some semblance of a meaty-thing in/alongside them). It was great – really creamy and comforting.

25. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (57)Alyssa Hernandez

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (58)
    This. Is. Delicious. I added onions and used angel hair pasta and ohhhh my godddd. Thank you for this. It’s so creamy and delicious.

26. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (59)Stacey

I hope this is okay to ask. If I do not have any non dairy milk would regular milk work okay? We are more vegetarian than vegan so I understand if you dont want to answer, but I didnt want to skip the recipe unless I had to.

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (60)Lauren Hartmann

Yes, I do think regular milk would work! I have not tested it, of course, but I’m pretty sure it will work the same way.

27. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (61)Melanie L.

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (62)
    This is incredible. Love as is or with a meat addition (some friends I shared this with added chicken). Obsessed. I start drooling just thinking about it… 🙂

28. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (63)ELISABETH

I would love to make this tonight but all I have is wholemeal penne pasta and I can’t leave my house due to isolation…lol. I hope it turns out as well as everyone has been saying!

29. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (64)Nicole

Will whole wheat pasta work well?? Its all i have right now 🙁

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (65)Lauren Hartmann

Yes, I think that should work fine!

30. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (66)Precilla A

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (67)
    I first made this recipe following it to a T. Although it was a little too citrusy for my taste, it was still incredibly creamy, yummy, and I didn’t have to boil the pasta separately.
    However, tonight I didn’t have flour or Brussel sprouts so instead I used snow peas and corn starch. I just sautéd the snow peas in the olive oil and garlic (I skipped the first tablespoon of lemon juice) then set aside. And instead of making the roux, I just began boiling the non dairy milk and vegetable broth then lowered the heat and added a tablespoon of cornstarch slurry. I am still figuring out how to use cornstarch but the pasta turned out AMAZING! Thank you! I love your recipes

31. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (68)Molly

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (69)
    This is one of the best pasta dishes I have ever had, and I even messed part of it up! Thanks so much for sharing, I can see this becoming a regular dinner for me!

32. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (70)Liz

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (71)
    Made this for lunch today with broccoli instead of Brussels sprouts because that’s what we had on hand. Delicious!!! Definitely a keeper!

33. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (72)Rebecca

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (73)
    Thank you so much for sharing this recipe! Made it for lunch today and it turned out amazing. I’ll definitely be making this again

34. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (74)Andrea

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (75)
    Another winner! Creamy and delicious as advertised. I used asparagus instead of brussel sprouts, but otherwise cooked it exactly as written. My only tip is a reminder to stir the pasta occasionally while it is cooking. I waited to long before stirring and the pasta got a little gloopy.

35. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (76)Kelly

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (77)
    Had a bag of Brussel Sprouts from a produce box about to go bad so I made this recipe this evening! Thanks for the easy to follow recipe. It turned out absolutely delicious! The only thing I changed was using red lentil pasta (we got a bunch at Costco) it takes a little more liquid to cook all the way so I just added an extra 1/2 cup of broth and it worked perfectly! Also, added some chopped parsley on top to serve. So good! Will make again!

36. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (78)Shane Hall

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (79)
    I’ve made this meal 3 times this month (and I’m making it as I type). It’s truly delicious! I love that everything is made in one pot, minimalistic, and packs flavor! Thank you for sharing your incredible recipes.

37. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (80)Becky

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (81)
    This was AMAZING! I’ve recently turned to vegan recipes to help with high cholesterol – this is a winner. Even my husband had three huge bowls!

38. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (82)Alexandra

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (83)
    I googled pasta with Brussels sprouts and this is the first recipe listed. Thankfully I already had all of the ingredients needed for the recipe and it came out so delicious! The sauce was so creamy and flavorful!

39. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (84)Wendy

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (85)
    Made this with penne pasta it was a huge hit with my vegan husband and daughter!
    I also try to make at least 2 vegan meals a week and this one is a keeper.
    Thanks for the great recipe!

40. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (86)Marian Williams

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (87)
    WOW. Just WOW. Thank you so much for this recipe! I used broccoli and mushrooms instead of b-sprouts, and I used Banza rotini instead of spaghetti. Low carb, healthy fats, veggies and creaminess: just what I wanted! I never know when to cook with lemon juice, and I see how much it makes this dish awesome. Thank you!

41. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (88)Lisa Ocasio

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (89)
    This was SO good!! I had made the “beef” and shells a few days before and had left over coconut milk. I used the rest of it in this recipe, was super creamy and flavorful!

42. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (90)Christi

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (91)
    I”ve made this twice now (subbing frozen spinach and cherry tomatoes for the brussel sprouts just because that’s what I had on hand) and it is SO delicious and easy. This will be a go to for me from now on.

43. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (92)The Book of Food

I have some sprouts in my fridge, I’ll be trying this recipe this week !

44. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (93)Suzanne

This looks so good! I have never seen brussell sprouts with pasta! What a great combination!

45. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (94)VAnessa

Thanks for sharing! Does it keep long?

46. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (95)Erica

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (96)
    I made this last night. It was a hit with my family. I altered it slightly. I used broccoli and gluten free fettuccini and more seasoning. I had to cook it longer and use more veggie stock most likely due to he noodle type. I will definitely make it again. It was super creamy and tasty. We had no leftovers.

47. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (97)Diana Simpson

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (98)
    I just found this recipe today and made it for dinner. One word to describe it would be AWESOME!
    This is a keeper that I will return to many times in future. I will also share this recipe with my sister for her to enjoy too {she lives in a different state) or I would have given her a portion of the yummy goodness in person : )
    Thank you so much.

48. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (99)Denise Wilson

Ohmygoodness sooooo good.
    Sadly no leftovers with 3 of us. (Just over here pouting)
    I may try to use the whole package of pasta next time with more liquid as I did add more anyway.
    I used GF brown rice fettuccini to use what I had.
    This will be on repeat verrrrrey soon!!!

49. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (100)Michelle

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (101)
    Really, really good. To make it GF I swapped out for GF flour and noodles. I also added mushroom and onions.

For the most part, everything turned out great. However, alternative pasta does not work well in this recipe as written, which is understandable. When I make this again, I will likely start the pasta in another pan for a few minutes, then drain and switch over to this. My GF noodles weren’t nearly done enough by the time most of the liquid was gone.

50. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (102)LisaMarie

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (103)
    This recipe is very good, but I am going to be bold enough to say it could be better. I think it is a mistake to cook the garlic with the brussels sprouts and then take them out of the pan. The sauce would hold the flavor better if the garlic stayed in the pot. Next time, I will lightly brown the garlic in the butter for the roux. I also think it could use a little herb, maybe thyme. Otherwise, the sauce was good and thick and coated the pasta well. I was very and pleasantly surprised with the end result using almond milk. But, full disclosure, I used homemade chicken stock and full dairy butter. Thanks for posting the recipe and letting me add my two cents!

51. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (104)Kelly

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (105)
    This was a really great cream sauce! I used plain oat milk. Next time, I would halve the cream sauce and pasta – I prefer to have more vegetables than pasta. I would also add a little more spices like cayenne to the sauce. However I only used for cloves of garlic. Thanks!

52. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (106)jet1821

Do you think Chickpea spaghetti will work for this recipe? Looks delicious.

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (107)jet1821

Also, which non=dairy milk do you use? Thanks!

53. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (108)jet1821

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (109)
    Really good recipe. I LOVED the idea of cooking the pasta in a liquid it would just absorb. Made for really creamy pasta. I used chickpea pasta and it was pretty dense for this creamy recipe so next time I’ll use angel hair. Used soy milk and vegan butter but real parm. It’s a keeper.

54. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (110)Talia

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (111)
    So good! made it with shells which take a bit longer to cook so I ended up having to add some extra water partway through cooking to make sure the pasta cooked all the way through if others are wondering what it’s like when you don’t have spaghetti!

55. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (112)Jessica

This recipe is delicious!! I was wondering if there are suggestions for trying to do this in the instant pot?! I would love to make this a week night regular meal but I struggle with time between work, kids, and home renovations!

56. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (113)buddhab0wl

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (114)
    This was absolutely incredible!
    I think in the future I’d speed up the process by air frying the Brussels sprouts and cooking the spaghetti plus sauce component at the same time… But it’s amazing only having one pot to clean!
    Another perfect recipe, thank you

57. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (115)Erin

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (116)
    Ok, i almost never leave recipe reviews. Mostly because I find myself having to “fix” a lot of online recipes to amp up the flavor or adjust cooking time. Not here!! I made virtually no changes to the recipe here, other than adding a bag of spinach I had in my fridge that was about to go bad.

My (non-vegan) husband and 5yo kiddo DEVOURED this. The only change I’ll make for next time is upping the liquids and using a whole box of spaghetti. Seriously, make this tonight! So creamy, so easy, so tasty, and infinitely adjustable.

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (117)Julie Grace

Yay! Glad you all enjoyed it!

58. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (118)Kim

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (119)
    So creamy and delicious! Thanks for this great recipe. Definitely a keeper.

59. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (120)Jennifer Henry

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (121)
    This dish came together so fast! warm, tasty flavor. I made it as directed and I scaled the recipe to 1.5 which worked great.

60. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (122)Jennifer Henry

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (123)
    I made it as directed and I scaled the recipe to 1.5 which worked great. The flavors are delightful. My husband is crazy for it. The first thing out of his mouth the next morning after devouring this was – ” That was one of the best Pasta dishes you’ve ever made.

61. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (124)Zena

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (125)
    Love this. I didn’t have quite enough garlic and no lemon. Used what garlic I had and added lemon pepper which I felt worked well. Great creamy sauce .. will make again

62. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (126)Kim

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (127)
    This is so delicious! I used farfalle and it turned out perfect. Comfort food at its finest

• Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (128)Catherine

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (129)
      I did the same thing, I also charted the Brussels sprouts, 10/10

63. Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (130)Shawnee Thompson

Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta (131)
    Fantastic Added mushrooms and Garbanzo beans. Absolutely yummy! Definitely will be a favorite!

Trackbacks

1. […] I like to top my vegan creamy beef and shells with some vegan cheddar style cheese and my favorite it the one from Violife. It melts nicely, and has no strange after taste. This is optional, but I really like the added cheesiness to the dish. Everyone in my house is currently obsessed with this dish. I must admit it is so homey, comforting and delicious, it really cheers me up. It makes me feel so warm and happy! Love creamy pasta recipes? Try my Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta! […]

2. […] https://www.rabbitandwolves.com/vegan-one-pot-creamy-garlic-brussels-sprouts-pasta/ […]

3. […] Roasted Brussels Sprouts Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pastaby Rabbit & Wolves Thai Inspired Brussels Sprouts by Kimberly […]

4. […] Dinner never smelled so good with this Vegan One Pot Creamy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Pasta. […]